STANDARDS: BS 1881 Part 204, DIN 1045
The Profometer PM-630 Al is an Advanced Cover Meter is a sophisticated instrument extending the application range of the Profometer PM-600 with the Line and Area Scan Modes and an extensive choice of statistical views.
Based on the new generation Profometer touchscreen with universal probe and scan cart. Enhanced correction factor for maximum cover accuracy on congested rebar arrangements. Dedicated functionalities for mapping concrete cover and for reporting one layer rebar arrangements.
It is especially suited to measuring large areas, long lines or when comprehensive reporting is required. For example when inspecting tunnels, retaining walls, concrete slab soﬃts, bridge slabs or dams.
The instrument oﬀers real time control over the measurement procedure directly on site. The high resolution color display allows best possible measuring and analysis of the statistical data for an entire working day (battery lifetime > 8h).
• 2-Layer Neighboring Rebar Correction Artiﬁcial Intelligence (NRC AI)
• Cover calibration
• Zoom in to scale rebars according to your needs
• Display with cover curve or signal strength curve
• Signal strength spectrum for further evaluation
• Visual assistance for scanning speed and signal strength control
• Settings directly accessible on the measurement screen
• Graphical display of measured values and minimum cover set
• Change settings before and after storage
• 11 Languages and timezone supported
• PC Software; Profometer Link to download saved data to a PC for analysis and export to third party applications
• Connections; USB host / device and Ethernet
• Measurement Modes; Rebar location, diameter estimation and cover measurement and Data acquisition, One layer scans, tomographic view, advanced statistics.
• Locate rebars before drilling, cutting and coring
• Spot check of rebar cover
• Measurements on rough surfaces with scan cart
• Measuring wide areas over long distances
• Conformity check of new buildings
• Fire resistance assessment